I don't know what is going on with me at the moment, I just can't stay in bed later than 7, I feel like I have to get up and do something! I then proceed to walk around the house and try to think of something to do that won't wake anyone else up! I must be crazy, having the opportunity to have a lie in but I don't... =/
Anyway, I've just seen this tag going around so I thought I would give a little insight into my make up obsession..
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I was around 16 years old. Even then it was only a bit of eyeliner and lipgloss.
2. How did you get into makeup?
I watched my sister wearing a little and then later through YouTube I really got into it.
3. What are some of your favorite brands?
For drugstore I love Revlon, Rimmel and Barry M. MAC and Clinique are among my favourite high end brands.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
For me it is a great way to enhance your natural features.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
It would probably be foundation, blush, eye liner and lipstick.
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup?
I love that it enables me to create so many different looks.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs high end makeup?
I use both and enjoy both equally. At times high end is better than drugstore but other times I prefer drugstore products. It all just depends.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give to a beginner?
Do your research and add to your collection slowly. Take your time so you are sure that the product you buy is definitely what you want.
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
Very unoriginal but, dark lip liner with a lighter shade of lipstick. I always hated that.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on YouTube?
I think it is great. I've learnt so much through YouTube and blogs.
Atia x x x