Lipstick's for me are one of my most favourite products which is why I have so many different colours and varieties. I chose to review the E.L.F Mineral Lipsticks because they are affordable, the packaging is gorgeous and the product is high quality.
- 'Natural Nymph' is a creamy nude. I can't really wear it unless I put a different coloured gloss on top. It will suit fair skin tones.
- 'Nicely Nude' is a nude-pink. It is definitely more wearable and still looks natural.
- 'Runway Pink' is a light pink. This also doesn't look as good on me as it would someone with fair skin.
- 'Rosy Raisin' is a pinkish brown. It would look great on anyone with medium toned skin.
- 'Cool Coral' is a coral with a gold sheen. I will definitely be rocking it this summer!
- 'Barely Bitten' is a pinkish red and it is very wearable especially for medium skin tones.
- 'Royal Red' is a deep red, almost burgundy. It is a really pretty colour but for obvious reasons, it can't be worn every day.
I really like the E.L.F Studio and Mineral lines. They are both good value for money. Most of their products are priced lower than a lot of the drugstore brands and their quality sometimes exceeds them- worth trying out!
Atia x x x