I saw this tag and thought I would do it myself. I was a little resistant though because I knew I was going to feel bad about the cost of products I use on myself.
So on a daily basis, the skincare products I use are,
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel £27
- Clinique Foaming Cleanser £15
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream £9.50
- MAC Lip Conditioner £11
Wow.. that is scary enough!
On to make up,
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid £19.50
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer £12.50
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural £18.50
- NYX Blush (Tea Rose) £6
- Urban Decay Naked Palette... I think it was £27
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline £12.50
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara £10.50- I need to do a review on this, HG for sure!
- Clinique Long Lasting Lipstick £14
A grand total of....... £183!
How much make up is that? Not much compared to the rest of my collection. I dread to think what the total cost of all my make up is =/
Well, I have already decided to cut down on my make up purchases drastically. I have a few things I'm waiting on to be delivered and them I'm going to have to go on a 1 month spending ban. It'll be nice actually using up products that I have rather than going all mushy over 'the latest blush that is a must have'. This is definitely going to be difficult...
Atia x x x