I've been away for a few days, hence not being able to put up any posts but I've been missing it all so much! I love having a little time to myself to talk about what I love which is why I'm happy to get back to blogging again.
1. My first favourite for the month of March is the Z Palette. I haven't had this for too long; at most probably two months but I can't rave about this enough.
2. My favourite foundation for this month has been my MAC Studio Fix Fluid.
I am in the shade NW30 and it is the perfect foundation for me when I want medium to full coverage. Recently I have been breaking out a little on my chin area and this foundation has still kept my skin looking flawless!
3. I only bought the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer a week ago but I am in love!
4. I have been loving MAC's eye liner in 'Smolder' this month.
5. The last product that has been a favourite of mine this month is Clinique's Long Last Lipstick in 'Blushing Nude'.
This lipstick can be layered. With one swatch it is a really pretty rosy pink but as you layer it on it looks more reddish. It is perfect on my lips because my lips are quite pigmented. I will definitely repurchase this lipstick once I run out.
That ends my favourites for this month. I will be blogging more often now that I'm back; I feel like I've been deprived!
Atia x x x