The lovely Fizza from Glamorama tagged me to answer seven questions on lipstick. I'll just get right in to it!
1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Well, just a couple of times really. My mum only wore make up on special occassions so I never really had the opportunity to raid her vanity area!
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I think I was around 15 years old, I used to love my tinted lip balms in those days so I wasn't all that into lipstick.
3. Pink or red lipstick?
I would go for red, simply because I think it suits my face and skin tone better. That doesn't mean I will wear a bright red lipstick every day but the more rosy colours tend to look better on me.
4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
That would probably have to be my Clinique lipstick in Blushing Nude. I believe it was around £14.
5. And the cheapest?
An MUA lipstick which was £1, a great bargain!
6. What is the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
When I was around five years old, I used it on my eyelids, my cheeks and my lips (My blending/smearing skills weren't too bad if I do say so myself!)I don't know about bizarre, but it had my mum laughing!
7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
I would have to recommend NYX Round lipsticks. They are so incredibly creamy, they remind me of my Clinique lipstick in their smoothness. There are some beautiful shades to choose from and they look amazing!
Right so I tag the following people,
- Rabiyah of http://rabiyahtungekar.blogspot.com
- Rachel of http://www.bandofblushers.com
- PinkSweetSz of http://pinksweetsz.blogspot.com
- Sriya of http://lipglossandleopardprint.blogspot.com
- Charlene of http://acosmeticaffair.blogspot.com
Any one else who wants to do this tag, feel free!
Atia x x x